Meadow Drive, Horringer,
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk,
Registered Charity Number 1164658
We are a unique village preschool that provides surrounding villages and the local town with friendly, professional childcare. Our small, strong team strive to deliver the highest quality provision to support our children and families effectively. We are proud to attain an Ofsted "Good" rating.
We are looking for a part time Early Years Practitioner to join our team in January 2018. Do you have the qualities needed to join us? Key qualities we look for are good communication skills, dedication, passion and enthusiasm about working with children and within a team .
The successful candidate will:
* Be supported within their role and continued professional development will be encouraged
* Receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.70 - £8.09 which will be decided depending on the quality of the candidates experience and qualifications.
Some Responsibilities and essential criteria:
* Working two and a half days a week between 8.15am and 3.45pm and 8.15am and 12.30pm
• Minimum Level 3 Early Years qualification
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Undergoing a DBS suitability check
• Being self motivated & capable of using their own initiative
• Being passionate about delivering excellent standards of care and education
* Part time, with the view to possibly increase hours to accommodate the demand.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV and completed application form by Friday, 15th December to email@example.com
Download our application form here